Thursday, September 1, 2011

Square One

Firstly I will say that I have no real focus for my blogging! So basically you can expect to see tidbits from my life, experiences as a mother, my crafting inspiration, vent sessions, and just about anything that has to do with daily life in this place that we call Earth.

I'm a dreamer and a realist. Tell me that isn't conflicting! I have big dreams and the means to shut them right down at the same time. When I dream up something you can bet it's going to be big, off-the-wall, and absurd most of the time. After all until I was about 15 I never wanted to be anything but a singer. Which I guess you can say I accomplished because I sing every day to my children. Yay! That's where the realist comes in. I usually plan to shoot for the moon, anticipate the stars, and decide to climb a mountain instead. Which you will see in the future I'm absolutely sure of this!

I'm a bit consumed by my diet these days. I try to eat healthy and most of the time healthy doesn't like me. I'm lactose intolerant and I am pretty sure I've developed gluten sensitivities. Some posts will consist of goals I make, some I reach, and some that change along the way when it comes to diet, exercise, and living a healthy lifestyle. This will also include personal experiences and things that I have found to help with one health situation or another.

Oh, and I have attention deficit disorder and for this I will apologize for in advance. I guarantee that it will affect my writing and may cause my blogs to be difficult to follow from time to time. Consider it an artistic way of writing and perhaps it won't be so hard to follow. If you're up for the challenge feel free to read on. 

About my life.... I'm a stay at home mother to three amazing children. I have a son and two daughters. I'm working on an associates degree in human services and I'll be honest I'm really hating it! I'm currently on leave to get some things straightened out in my life... mostly my motivation and perhaps my carpal tunnel. 

Hobbies... well I like to make things, crafts, foods, babies.... lol ok so maybe babies aren't a hobbie but you thought it was funny, don't deny it! I worry about the environment more than anyone else I know but I bottle it up because no one thinks one person makes a difference. I hate to be judged so I try not to give people the opportunity to do so. One person can inspire another and another to make small changes and then you have a group of people motivating others. We live in a town and I needed to go to the bank one day a couple weeks ago... well my boyfriend didn't realize that I had left because I didn't take a vehicle! Really?! It's a 7 minute walk at the most and I enjoyed it!!! Small changes people!!! There is something wrong if you go to a large outlet mall and move your car every time you have to walk to a different section of the mall. Exceptions are the elderly and those with physical limitations!!! Babies? No, that's no excuse (unless it's winter and you have a newborn). I can do it; you can do it. "I walk it out, I walk it out." Ok, this white girl is not a rapper by any means! However, I do love music so expect to see lots of musical references in my blogs.

I'm going to end this here and let you decide if you'll be back to read the real blogs!

Have a wonderful day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment