Thursday, May 3, 2012

Good Morning? Goodbye! - Gasoline and Tears

I sometimes find it frustrating on quiet mornings that I don't have anyone to bother with stuff.
When I am awake at 8:30 and no one else I want to talk to is awake at 8:30 it makes me sad. You're all sleeping in and I can't bother you with my texts of various topics and ideas.

Being a mother of multiple children is like trying to manage a small business I think... a complicated nagging business in which you have supervisors from other businesses trying to tell you what to do, how to do it and judging you while looking down their noses. 


Between school stuff, appointments, picking up, and dropping off of things. Oh, and lets not forget all the MONEY being spent constantly. I feel like I might explode. 


To parents who have children who have not been in the public school yet... and are contemplating having more... I suggest you just wait a while and see if you really want to add to this chaos.

Once you get past the morning sickness, stretchmarks, 20 hour labor, spit up, terrible twos, potty training, teaching your child manners and basic etiquette, public melt downs, button pushing (in the mental variety), what NOT TO REPEAT!!! ever, nonstop talking, screaming in the car, .... look back at it and try to imagine starting again at conception. And we're not even looking at the preteen and teenage years yet... that's the kind of chaos you really try not to imagine in your spare time (ha what spare time) meanwhile you're just trying to keep cereal in bowls! 



Ok... so where am I going with this...? Sometimes I just need someone to talk to in the morning before my day gets so screwed up that I am driving down the road crying because I am so overwhelmed by life.  


It's nothing I can't handle but some days, I wish I was on the outside looking in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment