Thursday, April 17, 2014

My Nature Box!


 

I love Nature Box!
This is what I received in my first box!











These Pistachio Power Clusters arrived instead of
 Pear Praline Crunch Granola .... and they are a big hit with my husband!
 The Apple Orchards Granola is so moist and delicious I eat it right out of the bag.
 Cranberry Jubilee is also quite delicious!








The Citrus Chipotle Chickpeas were a bit spicy but I think they are good for what they are. As I have never been a big fan of chickpeas I wasn't expecting much. I am considering blending some into a powder to bread things in. Maybe some cauliflower or chicken!
These would also be good on flavor coordinated salad.



Somehow I failed to take a picture of the Granny Smith Apples I received. They were so very good! No sugar, nothing added, just apples!

Here are all my little munch time soldiers ready to battle hunger!



Not getting paid for this review either.
I just LOVE food and think everyone should have access to great information about fantastic products.

Box review for month two coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment