Saturday, October 14, 2017

Opened A Shop

I have been collecting vintage items for years. Clothes, books, vases, etc.
Throughout all the years and moves and downsizing I ended up getting rid of some of my collection. Which has resulted in some serious face palm action, but overall I'm ok with that. While I love these items and I have a good eye for finding them, I cannot logically keep them, it would be a hoarding situation. Honestly I'd be ok with that, but realistically I need to make arrangements for these amazing vintage finds to go to their new homes.

Therefore I set up an Etsy shop this week! It has been a long time coming and I'm so excited about it!
Getting to share what I love with the world and maybe make some money to help support my family a bit, or fund all my crafty adventures that seem to add up to a bill all their own every month. I think I spent $150 in September on paint and sanders and more paint and hardware for furniture. It seriously adds up.

I painted the dining room table a few weeks back and it is sooo pretty. I've had the dining set for nearly 10 years now and the color really gave it new life. I'm trying to decide if I want to paint the chairs too or if I want to replace the chairs with stools for a cleaner looking dining space. I'll write on my projects at another time. When I have all my photographs organized.


Here is a link to my shop. I only have 4 items listed right now.
Crafty Country Vintage


 As I navigate time management and prep items for sale more will be listed.

Truth be told, I'm pretty excited and I'm happy to have followed through on this after so many years.
Wish me luck.














No comments:

Post a Comment