Friday, October 6, 2017

Nighttime Ramblings

There was a time that I had wanted to be a writer. As far as my actual writing goes, I am certain I make many mistakes in writing. Incorrect punctuation and all that sort of stuff that I don't even know what it is.
Maybe you just hire someone to edit that kind of stuff for you and focus on the inspirational aspects instead.

This post is crap, I feel restless, like I need to make something but I don't know what.
I figured with it being 10 pm maybe writing would be a decent creative outlet but I see now that it is nothing more than rambling thoughts.


Everyone has to start somewhere right?

I had a dream last night that I was cutting umbilical cords? That's interesting.

I have all kinds of strange dreams. I wish I could remember more about them when I wake up but it doesn't seem to work like that. Too bad.

I wish I felt like reading. But I don't, I feel like doing.

So I started a load of laundry and said to hell with the sink full of dishes.
Maybe I'll wake up tomorrow with a better sense of what it is that I'm creatively constipated about. I probably have a project to finish that I'm forgetting about.

There is always another project though. At least for me, I use them to keep myself busy so I don't end up thinking too much. Perhaps I spent too much time thinking while I was driving around today.

Something is screaming outside, an animal, a bird? Maybe a rabbit. It makes me so nervous for my chickens.

I think my anxiety is causing all this restlessness. Sometimes it can make a person so productive! Other times its just an uneasy feeling.

Hopefully the next time I write it will be a little more captivating, not that I have an audience though.

1 comment:

  1. You always have an audience if im around. Im sorry i suck best friend 🖤🖤

    ReplyDelete