Thursday, October 5, 2017

The lazy-almost-something's Guide to Everything

As promised, here is a reposted blog from two years ago.

The truth is, I have no idea what I want to do with my life.
This blog is dedicated to finding myself in the midst of being many different versions of a person I’m not sure I’ve found yet.
I’m more of a thinker than a doer. I’m full of thoughts and ideas… and words and probably bullshit too. I’m a dreamer and a planner of the future(usually some future for a version of myself that doesn’t even exist). I overthink things and it immobilizes me. I’m an introvert, a Capricorn, and an INTP type. I let premature ideas escape before they’re ready and no one takes me seriously. I don’t blame them though, I wouldn’t either.
I am aspiring for some kind of life that is more simple, I love the idea of living a minimalist life. But I also want my home to feel like granny’s house; I love floral prints and tea sets. I also love cottages and bare wood… ah hem, just go with it.
What might you find here?
Things about food, because I love it so so much. I like healthy food and living a healthy lifestyle. I also like donuts and chicken wings. Parenting satire because I have kids. Probably some stuff about marriage, it’ll be good. My hopes and fears surrounding my position in the home as a stay at home mother & wife. My tried and failed hobbies and aspirations. A long list of shows I’ve watched, because I’ve been meaning to get them all listed so I could see just how much of my life I’m wasting in front of the magic box. Beginner photography.. enough said. You’ll see my spiritual and religious path here too, because it feels like a big part of figuring out who I am. You’ll see my honesty and my inability to sugar coat things. You’ll see all the things I wish that I’d just tell people but instead come home and write about. You’ll learn my faults and my weaknesses. You might even figure out who I am before I do.
R

No comments:

Post a Comment