Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Time Suck Vs. Joy Vs. Is there even a problem?

I get so tired of the time suck known as Facebook.
I know I could end it simply by logging off but I am hesitant. And really it only hurts myself.
I find myself comparing at times and that's not helpful. It would be great if I could keep my business page up and not my personal fb page.... maybe that's something!

Maybe things wouldn't be that much different. I really have a lot of groups and people I enjoy on Facebook I just need to spend less time on it. Maybe that's the key. Just not opening it.
I'm going to try that first I think.

Then I don't have to give up the good parts.


I'm just having a hard time right now I think and I have a tendency to close myself off from people entirely. I'm like a caterpillar making a cocoon. But I don't think I end up turning into a butterfly or being better off for it. Possibly worse.
Maybe that's why I want to run away from Facebook.

I feel pretty isolated already. Why not delete it all? That's kind of the mentality I think.
I don't want to feel this way but its like... if I must then fuck it I'm all in I suppose. Maybe that's my deep dark depression trying to take root. It doesn't really feel that way. I think I'm just adjusting to life now and its busy and hard and things are going to change again and be full of all kinds of things that have to be done and tended to.

I'm feeling tired before the work has begun. I feel lonesome in anticipation of the long days and nights and time alone. I feel exhausted mentally at the stresses and I'm fighting this overwhelming urge to go through the house boxing and bagging and throwing things out.

But when I tired to go through a shelf today I couldn't find anything to get rid of.
Nothing. So I think I have a problem, or maybe the house isn't the problem but I'm trying to make it the problem somehow.

I have no idea. I think I might be a crazy person.  

I'm restless.

I need a project.

I need to shut off my brain and watch tv or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment