Saturday, April 28, 2012

As I Make Yogurt...

Yogurt! I was a bit too little too late with using some from the last batch to start a new one. So I ended up having to buy another container of "starter" from the store rather than using my own... I am going to work on this!

I moved some things around in the house today... Purely for better space usage. With the Pre-Packing for our move in just a couple of weeks I am finding myself overwhelmed by random boxes and needed some spaces to put them without having anxiety attacks every 30 minutes.

Tomorrow my kids will have the chore of cleaning their rooms, which really shouldn't be too terrible since we sorted, pitched, and packed most of their stuff already. But you know kids... it's like their toys breed somehow!? Someone enlighten me! lol

In other news... we got a Keurig because my compulsive coffee drinking was becoming a health problem. Well... it would have been a serious health problem if I keep it up at that rate. Anyway, let me just say this thing is amazing! The coffee is flavorful and fresh. It doesn't have that burnt taste from setting because, you make one cup at a time. I am not sure if this is good for my compulsive coffee drinking. Ya know because it simply tastes so good.

(... And then I started watching Desperate Housewives and forgot to click publish. Oops!)

No comments:

Post a Comment