Friday, May 11, 2012

Boycotting Gluten - Day 2

So I have been avoiding gluten.

I don't feel sick, I have been having headaches like crazy ( read this can be a body detox from cutting out the bad and bringing in the good ) but everything else is getting better.
This feeling better could also have something to do with the fact that I have been eating a lot more fresh fruits and vegetables. But hey I'm feeling good and this is good news! I do miss certain things, but I know that if I am having sensitivities to gluten it is something I need to embrace head on. Not something to toy with. Gluten sensitivity is often related to celiac disease and if this is the case then it is best to eliminate the problem not "live with" the symptoms. Yeah?
Here is some more information:  http://www.glutenfreeclub.com/Article.aspx?nid=1554&utm_nooverride=1 
http://www.myhealthyoc.com/2012/03/celiac-disease-signs-symptoms-gluten-free/

It might not be the best information but it is a start if you need some explanation.

I will update on this evil little gluten thing again!

No comments:

Post a Comment