Saturday, May 26, 2012

Let's talk about the economy. **October 2011**

This isn't an economic recession, this is a g'damn CRISIS!!!

So why don't I go get a job? Good freakin' point! Thank you for bringing that to my attention, imaginary person I just made up.

Well, let me just say that with a limited education and no experience to get a suitable job that would pay child care costs I can't afford to work either! Amazing isn't it!? So I have three kids... one is in school from 8-4. I need a morning shift, and a sitter for my girls. Well then I need to make at least.... $16 an hour to be able to pay for the child care and gas and make some kind of profit.  Recommend me a job, antidepressants, a good surgeon for carpal tunnel, and we can see how far I can get. :)

So... I have had little job experience, spent the last 3 years raising my children (poor resume), and I'm not sure if I'm going to finish my college associate degree program because I failed out of the math.. twice! I know, I know, I'm a genius! .... Not.

So here is my bitch fest moment for the day:

I was supposed to have X amount of money and I really have 1/2 of X. All of X would have barely kept the bank account in the positive and would have not been able to cover the cost of my car insurance.

So I had 1/2 of X and now I have 1/4 of X because I decided I might as well pay one thing since the bank is going to bounce anyway. The other 1/4 of X will go into the bank for shits and giggles and an "oh well, I tried". Meanwhile I feel like exploding because I can't fix this CRAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment