Saturday, September 10, 2011

Crafting Mama Adventures

Craft Blog

So I've invested in several different types of crafts. I find myself most drawn to making things that require a "recipe". I blame this on my love for cooking!

So I'm going to go into super sell mode soon. Which entails making all the crafts I have the supplies to make and then selling those to make money for the more preferred crafts that I want to do. Mainly beauty products and simple sewing endeavors. Woo!

I've already invested quite a bit of money into this crafting mama adventure in hopes to be able to stay home and still be able to provide something financially for my family and to instill some satisfaction in myself.

I have a few tester projects coming up... and a couple I've already completed. I made a cape for my son's birthday which turned out pretty great. I will have to get a picture of him modeling it. The next project is a tutu for my daughter's 5th birthday that is coming up in November. The lucky little ducks get spoiled as I figure out what crafts to continue with and which ones to toss to the side.

I have been making soaps and I even made a reed diffuser for my bedroom. Lets not forget about the hemp & bead key chains I made too. Though I need to get some beads with fatter holes? (Gosh that just sounds terrible haha.)

So now that my crafting mama segment is basically complete....

Mama Rae Blog

I have been dealing with some medical problems lately and it's really hitting me hard emotionally. I'm a big ball of emotions but I've been throwing myself into other things emotionally to distract myself when my children aren't. My crafts and crafty inspirations really are holding me together through all this. It is my crutch and as long as I can throw myself into it and a little money here and there I think I'll be able to hold onto the strength that I need. I don't like being told what to do, not even by doctors. I have no idea where this issue stems from so I'll just admit to being one of the most stubborn people that I know, guilty as charged!

Kids Section

My kids are absolutely insane today!
With all the rain and nothing to do
It would be a perfect day for the Cat in the Hat to come through!
At least he knows it is wet, and the sun is not sunny.....
Ok you get the point!  :)

Other than that bit of news life is basically the same, day in and day out.

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment